- You are here:
- GT Home
The Leadership and Multifaith Program (LAMP) is a collaborative endeavor of the Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts at Georgia Institute of Technology and the Candler School of Theology at Emory University. It centers upon the complexities of life, work, and leadership in a world where many faith traditions converge dynamically in geopolitical space, whether these encounters are local, regional, or global. The Candler School of Theology brings to this initiative expertise in Christian encounters with diverse religious traditions. The Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts brings expertise in robust cross-disciplinary and cross-arena engagement. Both institutions hold longstanding commitments to excellence in research, education, and community service with the shared goal of interrogating critical elements related to the intersections of faith, leadership, and civic engagement. LAMP supports curricular programming at Emory and Georgia Tech and hosts multifaith public events throughout the year.
Upcoming Public Events:
- "Asylum, Refuge, and Relocation: Multifaith and Community Responses to Global Migration." LAMP's Third Annual Symposium on February 6, 2017, 9:30 A.M. - 6:30 P.M. This event will include a screening of After Spring, the documentary on the Syrian crisis executive produced by Jon Stewart, and a series of afternoon workshops. Click here to be alerted when registration opens.
Spring 2017 Course Opportuities at Georgia Tech:
|Global Religions & Community Engagement,
Tuesdays 1:05-3:55 PM
|Science, Engineering, & Religion: An Interfaith Dialogue,
T/Th 4:35-5:55 PM
Monday February 6 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Third Annual Symposium - February 6, 2017
Asylum, Refuge, and Relocation
Second Annual Symposium - March 1, 2016
Food, Farming, and Faith
Inaugural Symposium - Feb 18, 2015
Compassion and Leadership in a Multifaith World
- Atlanta Interfaith Manifesto, September 2016
- LAMP Course featured in GT Class Notes: "Engineering a Life by Studying Religion."
- Aga Khan Award for Architecture Recipients Announced & Opening Reception for Architecture Ehibit at Georgia Tech, Oct. 22.
- A Place of Miracles: The Story of A Children's Hospital in Kabul
- Dr. Keshavjee Honored With the Gandhi-King-Ikeda Award for Peace
- Candler News Release - Symposium to Focus on Food, Farming, Faith